With the help of the WYSIWYG editor it is very easy to link inside a story to a document (or any other element), which was uploaded in the DMS:
- Markthe word from which you want to start the link.
- Click in the WYSIWYG editor the icon insert/edit Link (Globe with chain). A new window opens up.
- Click in the new window the button Browse Server.
- Choose from the selection box the link type, here Link to Document (DMS).
- Choose from the selection box the Folder, in which the desired document was uploaded.
- Choose from the selection box the desired Document.
- Click the button Create. A placeholder gets created with which you call the desired document up. You can use the placeholder manually in the source code, if you have HTML skills.
- Click the link Copy to FCK editor. The second window closes.
- In the first window click the button Ok.