The WYSIWYG (or “what you see is what you get”) editor is the tool used to create story web formatting with little technical knowledge as it creates simple html for you. Should you need to add more complex web script you can copy it directly into the source code view of the editor.
The WYSIWYG Editor has a number of tools to make creating a story easier and less time consuming.
- Create links - simply choose the link generator and follow the steps.
- Add pictures or galleries - browse the server for the image(s) you want or upload them.
- Embed videos - simply browse the server for the file you want or upload it.
- Change font size, style or type with the click of a button
- Create tables and quickly edit them using the simple editor
- Add lists and numberings with the click of a button.
- Use placeholders to link/embed to anything elsewhere on the site.
- Use the source code view to see the script you have created and add more difficult code.